Welcome to Tech Day! The main purpose of class today is to get you signed up for, and comfortable with, the various websites and online services you'll be using in our class this year.
Please follow the instructions below in order:
ISD LAPTOP LOG-IN INSTRUCTIONS:
USERNAME: First 4 letters of last name, first 3 of first name, 2 digit grad year (BukeWil20)
PASSWORD: Seven digit (7) ASB number (1234567)
1. Turn It In
- Please go to www.turnitin.com
- If you have an account, log-in. If you don't create one
- Once you're logged in, click the "Enroll in a Class"
- For the class ID, please use 13396405
- For the password, use anderson
2. Google Survey
Please complete the following short survey via Google Forms:
3. Actively Learn
- Go to www.activelylearn.com
- Create an account if you don't have one already
- Next to "Classes" in the top left corner, click the plus button to add a class
- Join the class "879d2"
- Complete the reading titled "What is Critical Reading"
When you finish, please use the remainder of your time to complete your "Thinking Traps" chart from Friday. These are due tomorrow in class.