Welcome to Tech Day! The main purpose of class today is to get you signed up for, and comfortable with, the various websites and online services you'll be using in our class this year.
Please follow the instructions below in order:
1. Turn It In
- Please go to www.turnitin.com
- If you have an account, log-in. If you don't create one
- Once you're logged in, click the "Enroll in a Class"
- For the class ID, please use 13396379
- For the password, use mcgoorty
2. TCI Online Textbook
- USING GOOGLE CHROME go to http://bit.ly/ISDclasslink
- Log in to Classlink using your ISD log-in (the same one you used to get on the computer)
- If the above doesn't work, go to https://student.teachtci.com/student/sign_in
- Student Username: Same as network username + isd at the end (example: BukeWill17isd)
- Student Password: 7 digit student ID followed by ISD (example: 1234567ISD)
3. Google Survey
Please complete the following short Google Form:
4. Actively Learn
- Go to www.activelylearn.com
- Log-in or create an account
- Next to "Classes" in the top left corner, click the plus button to add a class
- Join the class "8c2fe"
- Complete the reading titled "English and the Native Americans"
Your homework tonight is to finish the "English and the Native Americans" reading that you started in class.