Today we talked about the American Revolution. We decided that the United States won, and that was about it. Then we looked at the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation, Shays' Rebellion, and the Constitutional Convention.
Your homework over the weekend is:
1. Finish the Compromise Chart that we started in class today. These are due Tuesday. (Chapter 6.4 in your book)
2. Complete quiz corrections (if you want to).
Here are the instructions:
For (up to) half a point back per question:
• Question #
• Why did you get it wrong?
• What is the right answer(s)
• How do you know? (Evidence from text, video, notes, lecture, etc.)
Here is the PPT from today