Today we talked about citizenship. We defined citizenship, looked at the multiple types, and discussed the benefits that come with it. We briefly looked at the history of citizenship in the United States before discussing the purpose of citizenship.
Your Spring Paper is due tomorrow. Here are some reminders:
1. Turn in a hard copy in class
2. Turn in your rubric in class (I've attached it here if you can't find the one given out in class)
3. Turn in your paper to Turn It In
1. You have an MLA heading
2. You attached a Works Cited
3. Your paper is MLA formatted, including in-text citations.